Without you, our work would simply not be possible. We rely on the generosity of our parishioners and supporters to help us do what we do.
Thank you for wanting to make regular donations to Holy Trinity Church. Regular Giving by our congregation forms the bedrock of our finances and the majority now pay directly into Holy Trinity’s bank account by monthly standing order. This provides several benefits to both you and the church: security, regularity and certainty – the Treasurer knows how much money is coming in each month, and can plan ahead more easily.
You remain in control of your finances; standing orders cannot be changed by anyone other than the account holder, and can be cancelled at any time
To start paying this way please download HERE
You can support us regularly in any of the following ways:
- Planned Giving Envelope scheme to make regular contributions by cash or cheque. Please speak to our Giving Secretary, David Bateman (BLS 822065), about this, or any church official.
- Payments can be made directly to our bank account Natwest Morecambe. Sort code 01-01-60 A/c 94801703. (Please tell us if you do this, so that we can identify the money on our bank statement).
- By text on your mobile phone: donate any amount between £1 and £20, e.g. to donate £10 text HTBLS 10 to 70085 (costs £10 + standard rate message). Gift Aid can be added after the message has been confirmed.
- Contactless Payment at a church service: Please look for the payment device at the back of church. If you can’t find it speak to a church warden.
- Easyfundraising. Every time you shop online, go to “easyfundraising’ first to find the site you want and start shopping. If you have nominated Holy Trinity Church as beneficiary a percentage of what you have paid goes to the church. Click below to join.
If you want to make a single donation to Holy Trinity Church click on the button below.
Another option is a Legacy
Once you have made provision for your loved ones, you have the opportunity to make a lasting gift to God, by leaving a legacy to His church. A gift in your Will to your local church is one of the most valuable and lasting ways you can continue to support its mission and ministry within your community.
A gift can be an expression of your gratitude and thanksgiving towards God, and can help keep your local church alive, and help transform its future.
For more information follow this link.
Thank you for your generosity
Our Giving Projects:
Below you will find a number of projects that we support. Please use the link to their website page to make donations.
St. John’s Hospice North Lancashire And South Lakes. Charity Number: 1157030
Charitable Objective: a) The relief and care of persons of either sex (without regard to race or creed) who are suffering from any chronic or terminal illness or from any disability or disease. B) for such other charitable purposes or charitable objects associated with the residential establishment as the trustees in their discretion see fit.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE
Morecambe Bay Foodbank. Charity Number 1176579
Our Foodbank is run by local people for local people – we rely on the community’s support to ensure we can continue to stop people going hungry. Can you invest in the future of our project and help us provide much-needed support to people in crisis in our community?
CLICK HERE TO DONATE