Join our 100 Club

A great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of fun! Here’s how it works…

Complete and sign a membership form and standing order mandate for £5 a month (or £60 annually) or pay by cheque. Available from church.  This buys you one membership number (that we will allocate), which enters you into the quarterly  draw. All participants must be over 16.  The draw will take place on the last Sunday of each quarter. If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published in “The Link” and on the website. www.bolton-le-sands.org.uk The prize money will be 35% of the membership fee taken that quarter. The remaining 65% goes to the church PCC to help fund parish activities.

Any queries, please contact Clive Moorby on 07905 503351 or email socialteam@parishbls.co.uk.

Join our 100 club today and you could be our next winner! Download the form


Please return the form to The Treasurer, Holy Trinity Church, Main Rd, Bolton le Sands LA5 8DU together with your standing order mandate/cheque so we can update our records.

Looking forwards to your support and good luck.