Subject to the COVID restrictions applicable at the time, the Annual Parochial Church Meeting will take place at Holy Trinity Church at 12 noon on Sunday 25th April, following the 10.30am service.
This is the meeting at which :
- Church Wardens are elected
- The Treasurer presents the Annual Accounts
- The Vicar and Wardens give their annual reports
- Other relevant reports are received
- Elections for PCC membership and Church Officers take place
There is no separate meeting for St Mark’s, since the parish includes both Holy Trinity and St Mark’s, and members of both congregations are very welcome to attend.