We welcome babies, children and adults to be baptised; it marks the start of their journey of faith.
For more information about baptisms, please look at churchofenglandchristenings.org
Who can be baptised at Holy Trinity Church
The normal place for baptisms is the parish church where you live, so if you live in the parish of Bolton-le-Sands or Nether Kellet, you can be baptised at Holy Trinity or St Mark’s Nether Kellet. If you live elsewhere, but have a connection to Holy Trinity Church, you can also be baptised here.
What to do to arrange a baptism at Holy Trinity Church.
- There are 2 main ways to get in touch about baptism.
- You can come along to church on a Sunday morning. After the main service (or come at 10.30am if you wish) from 11.45 – 12.15 there will be a small group of volunteers to take details and chat with you over a coffee and biscuit.
- Or you could email email@example.com
- You will be asked to complete a brief form which has all the information needed to register the baptism.
- A date for the baptism will be agreed with you.
- We have a “Baptism Sunday” on the third Sunday of each month.
- We have the possibility of a baptism during the service or, for two families, after the service at 12.15.
- Nearer the time, volunteers from church will contact you to arrange to meet and talk about the service. This is often best done over a coffee after Sunday worship 11.45 – 12.15. This is a further opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
- On the day of the baptism, these volunteers will be in church to welcome you and your family.
You’ll be made very welcome, and we look forward to meeting you.
If you are an adult wishing to be baptised, please contact the Vicar, Rev Nancy Goodrich, tel 01524 823106
We have some lovely photographs from the recent baptism of Daisy.