Digital Help Sessions at Bolton-le-Sands Library
Every Thursday 10am – 11.30am
Have you recently received a tablet or smartphone for Christmas and don’t know how to use it? Would you like to be able to keep in touch with friends and family members across the globe but don’t know how to? Want to have a go with online shopping and don’t know where to start?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, why not book onto our Digital Help sessions at Bolton-le-Sands Library. We offer weekly one-on-one help with our experienced volunteer.
We can help you learn the following things:
· How to use a computer, tablet or smartphone for beginners
· Staying safe on the internet
· Online banking and shopping
· Sending emails
· Staying in contact with Zoom and FaceTime
· Using social media (including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube)
Please get in touch with the library if you are interested or have any questions. Places are limited so booking is required so don’t miss out!
Bolton le Sands Library
Lancashire County Council
0300 123 6703