Our Parish is a member of the Parish Giving Scheme. This is a free, secure way for you to make monthly donations from your bank account by direct debit.
For more information please click HERE.
Other ways to help
- If you prefer Standing Order to Direct Debit, we can provide a form to give to your bank – just ask the Treasurer (see below for contact details), or click HERE for a downloadable form.
- You will see yellow envelopes on every pew. These are for donations, and we can claim Gift Aid if you are a taxpayer.
- Contactless Payment at a church service: Please look for the payment device at the back of church.
- By text to 70085. e.g. to give £10 text HTBLS 10 to 70085 (any amount up to £30).
- To our online portal at rb.gy/9mmpsb – search for Holy Trinity Bolton le Sands or use the QR code below.
- Payments can be made directly to our bank account Natwest Morecambe. Sort code 01-01-60 A/c 94801703. (Please tell us if you do this, so that we can identify the money on our bank statement).
- We have a ‘100 Club’ quarterly draw, with subscriptions at £5 per month. Please ask for details or email [email protected]
- Easyfundraising. Every time you shop online, go to “easyfundraising’ first to find the site you want and start shopping. If you have nominated Holy Trinity Church as beneficiary a percentage of what you have paid goes to the church. To start donating this way you will first have to ‘Sign Up’ on the easyfundraising website. You will be asked to ‘Find a cause to support’. Just type ‘Holy Trinity Bolton le Sands in the search box. To go to the easyfundraising website click HERE
By joining in or volunteering to help the many fundraising events that we hold throughout the year. Look out for details in church, on our website, or by subscribing to our online newsletter at the bottom of this page.
For more information please contact our Treasurer (email [email protected]) or speak to any church official.